Saturday, February 25, 2006

Back in business!...Not for long though (depends which business I'm talking about...)

Oooooooooooaaaah! It's been an ETERNITY since the last time I've posted something here! As if I just came up from a long period of hibernation (the Big Bear in the Big Yellow House I am. No, not that oversized teddy bear on TV...Me, I'm a real bear,see?) Well, don't have much time these days, really... Now that university is back on, we have a lot of work to do, submit and, least of all, to put on our personal timetable. My perso-timetable resembles so much some sort of grotesque illegible graffiti that some contemporary art lover wanted to buy it from me at the most unbelievable price (Joking of course... If that was true, I would be spending the money right now instead of sitting in front of my old PC like a fatty fart....). MIS test on Monday and biophysics and CS test on Friday; and I'm not half through my revision...Gotta keep my calm, yeah gotta keep my calm...Keeping my calm, yeah keeping my calm..Oh what if I fail hein?? Hein? I can't fail, hein? Never failed before, so I can't failed, hein? Yes or no? C'mon, tell me: yes or no!!?? Yes or no, will I fail or not? No, no I'm not panicking, gotta not panick, gotta not panick, I'M NOT PANICKING, yeah I'm not panicking, yeah not panicking.... Brrrrr....HIiiiii.......Ouf ouf ouf ...foooo,fooooo (breathe madam, breathe madam, you're nearly there....Breathe madam...It's coming out...C'mon, breathe madam!..Oh, It's out! Congratulation madam!...I managed to push out the bit of food that was stuck in your throat.....)



Duh, jus kidding of course, revision is well on track... It's just that I have less time for other things... Sigh : |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home