Friday, December 16, 2005

Jokes Jokes Jokes

Yaiiii!! I've just got a joke book from a friend and I'm enjoying myself like ever!! That must be the best pages of a book I've ever set my eyes on!! Love you Yuyu!! Really cool (and perverted, of course; what did you expect else from Yuyu, huh?). Here's one of the jokes I greatly appreciated:-

------------
It was the first time that the bishop had visited the small town, and arrangements and celebrations had been planned for weeks. On his arrival, a young journalist squeezed his way to the front of the thronging crowds and called out to him.
"Your Worship, what about the brothels?"
The Bishop looked surprised and replied, "Are there any brothels here?"
The following day the headline in the newspaper read
"First words spoken by the Bishop: Are there any brothels here?"
-----------

Ha ha ha!! So funny... a bit like me in fact! (yeah yeah, be humble mummy says...)
There are some other exhilarating jokes but they contain SOOOOOO MANY rude word! And my blog is already rated 'adult' even without them, so... :(

Hey, Happy Holidays to all the medics!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home