Tuesday, January 10, 2006

RSS feeds....and contributors!!

Aaah!! I FINALLY, FINALLY PUT THAT RSS STUFF!!! I can't believe it myself...Let me see it again..euh, yes! The Stonefalcon's RSS Feeds appear neat and clear down on the right...COOL!! I don't believe it myself! I've added an NBA atom feed (it's the last on the list) for the moment; more to come of course... Thanks a lot to wizzcomputers.com ! I was literally eatingn the last of my fingernails these days, trying to find the perfect RSS newsreader throughtout the web..It happened that, out of curiosity, I went to mozilla's addons site just to skim through the addons for scripting and downloading and, out of curiosity again, I set my eyes on the Wiizz RSS integration for firefox in the "News Reader" tag... I said to myself "really cool!! (in creole: mari cool): a browser-integrated news reader that allowed posting in html form on my blog for free!" I tried it the same day: absolute success! Atoms feeds are going to fly in for the next few days (if I succeed in finishing that damned revision once and for all!!)...Anyway, in the big holidays (after exams) I'll ponder a bit more seriously on XML scripting....until then..hmm. And WELCOME TO THE CONTRIBUTORS (team members in fact)!! Why don't you create your own blog now so that we can comment each other's writtings, uh? That'll be too cool!
C'mon get going!
See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home