Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year 2006!!!!!

Stonefalcon: Merry Christm...hey wait I've already written my wishes above! Or should I write it again?
Morgan: Hmm hmm, should you write it again, Sir? Good question..
Stonefalcon: But what would be the use of a title if we have to rewrite it again in the text below, uh?
Morgan: What would be its use? Good question again..Sir.
Stonefalcon: Hmm hmm,..err why, when, how...Aaaarrrrghhh, leave it man, its Christmas! NO warming up of the brain allowed!
Morgan: No, no sir..not a single degree more
Stonefalcon: ..noh, noh, not one slight , minute, ridiculously small rise..
Morgan: No sir..not at all
Stonefalcon: A-hem, stop it will you!!! Will you talk sense for once!
Morgan: Hmm may thy Lord pardon me succintly, but it seems that it is you who is tending to deleterious talks. Er..cakes, I think kids call thee, sir...
Stonefalcon: What! Do you mean to say I, the Master, talks kids' language?!
Morgan: Pardon me, sir...I didn't meant to...
Stonefalcon: Enough!... Good for you, it's Christmas...Or else, or else...Err..Something would have happened...
Morgan (thinking): (He wouldn't have done anything anyway...I do everything for him: the cooking, the ironing..)
Stonefalcon (thinking): (Shit I have to learn cooking, I have to learn cooking, I have to learn cooking...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home